American Montessori Elementary families are invited to join AMA for their annual snow trip to Soda Springs for a fun play day in the snow. The AMA Parent Team has reserved a space and will need pre-paid reservations for this trip by Tuesday, March 4, 2014. Flyers and registration forms have been distributed to the AME parent mail boxes.
- Tube Town $10 per child/adult (42 inches and taller) for park admission and tube
- Planet Kids $10 per child (up to age 7) for park admission and equipment
- Friday, March 7, 2014 (Note that this is an In-service Day for AME)
- Meet inside the lodge
- Tickets will be distributed from 10:00 – 10:30 a.m.
- The park is open from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- AME and AMA families, including parents and siblings, are invited as well as staff and their families
- Children age 3 and under must be accompanied by their parent
- Children age 4 and older may be sponsored by another parent with pre-arrangement between parents
- Reminder: this is not a school field trip; it is a family outing coordinated by the AMA Parent Team
- There is a small lodge where you can eat lunch
- You can bring your own sack lunch and store it in your car while you play; or
- You can purchase food from the concession stand within the lodge
- The concession stand offers hamburgers, chicken strips, fries, hot dogs, pizza, and more for purchase
- The deadline for permission slips and payment is Tuesday, March 4
- Note: if you do not pre-pay, you can purchase “full price” tickets at the Snow Park counter
- When you arrive at Soda Springs, meet the AMA Parent Team or AME Representative inside the lodge between 10:00 and 10:30 a.m. to pick up your wristbands
Refer to the registration packet for directions and more details.
American Montessori Elementary is a private 1st through 3rd grade school in Roseville, CA.