● Age and fluency level appropriate camps are facilitated entirely in Spanish.
● setting goals based on practicing and trying different active leisure activities such as: Climbing, running, swimming, bike riding and other fun active ativities.
● Increase motivation, concentration, selfconfidence, and creativity.
● learn about famous athletes.
● Two Camp sessions will be offered, one 2week session and one 1week session. It is strongly recommended that students attend the length of their chosen camp session.
● Camp hours are 9am–1pm Monday through Friday with morning childcare available if needed from 8am-9am and after camp from 1pm-3pm for $7.50 per hour/child.
● Camp price is $199 for each 1 week session or $398 for each two week session ($179.00 and $358.00 is the discounted price for AME students and AME alumni respectively)
● Students need to bring a lunch every day to camp.
● Session 1 : 6/13– 6/24, 2016 (2 Weeks,40 hours of Spanish) – $398 ($358 for AME/alumni)
(two field trips to wall climbing in Roseville. ($20 cover fee)
● Session 2 : 7/18-7/22, 2016 (1 weeks, 20 hours of Spanish) $199 ($179 for AME/alumni)
Designed for incoming 1st through current 4th grade students with varying levels of Spanish who arelooking to improve their acquisition and fluency. (Optional Saturday, July 23rd field trip to Peak Adventures in Sacramento State. An additional fee and form with information will be available by request. Must provide own transportation. Limited to 30 participants)